Monday, October 20, 2008

my passion

FINE ART

Art is a very special way of expressing emotion feelings and communicating ideas. It is more than just beautiful pictures,in fact art is everything,the earth itself is a magnificent piece of art work,the cloths we wear,the houses we live in are all examples of art.Art to me is away of life,it is something that is attached to me.I find it easy to express my self in artworks than anything else,if people had to choose ways of communicating I would choose it.I keeps me high when am low and refreshes my mind when am feeling tired,it smiles on my face even when am feeling sad.Its like fuel,it drives me.Am in love with it.I specialize mostly on contemporary art, i realism and architecture.My all time favorite artist is Michelangelo and a host of all other Renaissance and contemporary artists.www.analongfineart.com\artist\cory r

1 Comments:

At October 22, 2008 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Othusitse:o'news.com associate said...

You could make a very interesting thougt but hey folk try and focus on your spellings,for people like us it usually gets difficult to get to understand what you are triying to imply:you better take full practises of spelling Boy!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home